How much will it cost to rent a private driver?
First published: 29 December 2020 @ 3:22 pm
How much will it cost to rent a private driver in Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia and Philippines?
Broadly, the price of hiring a local driver in this region is as follows:
1. Singapore – S$600-1,000/day, depending on license and car model.
2. Malaysia – RM200-400/day.
3. Indonesia – IDR150,000-300,000/day.
4. Philippines – P3,000-5,500/day (depending on the location)
What’s the price of gas in Singapore, Malaysia and Indonesia?
1. Singapore – Gas prices are among the highest in the world.
2. Malaysia – RM 1.80/liter (as of Jan 2017).
3. Indonesia – IDR 10,800/liter (as of Jan 2017).
4. Philippines – P 45-60/liter (as of Jan 2017).